bullet.gif Player Profiles

bullet.gif QAcademy
Users Online
bullet.gif Guests Online: 4

bullet.gif Members Online: 0

bullet.gif Total Members: 846
bullet.gif Newest Member: Tom
Premium Site Content

Wondering where all of the other good stuff has gone?

Premium content such as Shedcam, Event Calendar, Player Stats and Rankings, Player Profiles, Video Content, Pictures, Site Competitions, Games Arcade, User Gold and other goodies are now visible only to our Registered Users.

However, registration is completely free, and takes a matter of seconds!

So, click HERE to register now!
County Committee

County Manager/Chairperson: Maria Lewis

Treasurer: Daniel Marshall

A Team Manager/Captain: Stuart Douglas

B1 Team Manager/Captain: Colin Thomas

B2 Team Manager/Captain: Ben Marshall

Ladies Manager/Captain: Lisa Reynolds

Seniors Captain: Andy Waters

Masters Captain: Ravi Bath

Tournament Director: Mike Chappell

Players Rep: Wenda Hooton

MK Tuesday League
MK Sunday League
MK EPA Singles League
MKSBL Singles League
Web Master
Koopa
Site Team
Dog Deano
Last Seen Users
bullet.gif daveediker 3 weeks
bullet.gif Pete 4 weeks
bullet.gif jamesr 5 weeks
bullet.gif BlackBalled 6 weeks
bullet.gif kingmartyn10 weeks
bullet.gif Koopa13 weeks
bullet.gif Hammer21 weeks
bullet.gif ads22 weeks
bullet.gif The Great26 weeks
bullet.gif Scott_Harvey31 weeks
bullet.gif Adambond8934 weeks
bullet.gif carl allum143 weeks
bullet.gif Arsenalfc62 weeks
bullet.gif hwmc66 weeks
bullet.gif pete l77 weeks
bullet.gif dave7red81 weeks
bullet.gif maria mezza ...82 weeks
bullet.gif BULLET87 weeks
bullet.gif shootpool87 weeks
bullet.gif Deano87 weeks
bullet.gif exiled89 weeks
bullet.gif Keyring91 weeks
bullet.gif whatafcukinl...94 weeks
bullet.gif dave267996 weeks
bullet.gif poolplayerdan111 weeks
View Thread
Bucks8ball.com » Milton Keynes Leagues » MK Sunday League
 Print Thread
week 3
Hammer
Premier

Herald utd v Deanshanger
Cricket Club v MK Wanderers
Lad's v Hanslope
Dove v Stantonbury

Div 1

Giffard v Westerners
Countryman v Pretenders (postponed to be played the next free week )
Queen vic v Cricketers
Rose & Crown v Flyers

the paul Goodwin trophy draw is now on the app fixtures above
Edited by Hammer on 02/10 00:42

arthurlooker
Tried 3 times to get cup fixtures but nothing appearing once I open the Paul Goodwin K.O. part of the app

arthurlooker
found it

Koopa
Updated Paul Goodwin knockout link now

http://www.sapphire-solutions.co.uk
ads
Herald utd 3-8 Deanshanger
Cricket Club 6-5 MK Wanderers
Lad's 7-4 Hanslope
Dove 7-4 Stantonbury

Div 1

Giffard 8-3 Westerners
Countryman 6-5 Pretenders
Queen vic 2-9 Cricketers
Rose & Crown 5-6 Flyers

carl allum1
our match possibly or possibly the other way
ads

fredthered
Disgusting showing tonight from a team I USED to respect
Cheating gets my back up and tonight it was so blatant I had to go home can't be in the company of people who think that's ok
Only people who never saw the foul the player playing the shot and the fu<#ing ref the two people who are supposed to be watching the game?
Poor poor poor guys very poor
The older i get - the better i was

fredthered
Well played cricket club just think without the game you cheated me out of you would have lost
And they say cheats never prosper well they certainly did tonight
# disgusting

carl allum1
well played Herald Flyers

smithy
Fred,
For the record my entire team did not see the foul, as did some of your team. However, sometimes "****in8" refs ... Your words not mine, do make mistakes, I'm sure even you may have done that once or twice, and for that I apologised there and then.
Totally unacceptable for you to refer to the whole team and myself specifically as cheats.
Mine and the rest of my teams intentions are 100% honourable.

fredthered

smithy wrote:

Fred,
For the record my entire team did not see the foul, as did some of your team. However, sometimes "****in8" refs ... Your words not mine, do make mistakes, I'm sure even you may have done that once or twice, and for that I apologised there and then.
Totally unacceptable for you to refer to the whole team and myself specifically as cheats.

No one saw it but everyone was watching
You sound like the arsenal manager "I never saw the incident from where I was sitting"

smithy

fredthered wrote:

smithy wrote:

Fred,

You sound like the arsenal manager "I never saw the incident from where I was sitting"

smithy

fredthered wrote:

[quote]smithy wrote:

Fred,

You sound like the arsenal manager "I never saw the incident from where I was sitting"[/quote

so i take my eye of the game yes i hold my hands up for that as the ryder cup was on which i apologised for but to call me a cheat is not acceptable so as your now quoting football and refs see everything you are having a laugh and plus did clive win the frame from that visit no you had plenty off chances still to win that frame so dont come on here moaning like a 5 year old so look in the mirror and check to see how old you are

fredthered
Come on smithy six players and not one of you spotted that no ball hit a cushion it's a bit suspect fella
I apologise for Calling you a cheat might have been a bit strong(don't type angry)but even after you were told it was a foul(and admitting you were not watching)you just ignored that fact and let Clive carry on and for me that's cheating
I would rather be called childish than a cheat but if your ok winning like that just smile and take the win
As for I had time after in the frame after the foul yeah I had one more shot with my head raging and only one shot instead of the two I should have had
There is nothing you can say that puts you in the right fella you cheated you fouled and ignored it even after being told it was a foul but if you want to pretend I am the bad guy in this go ahead
bad Fred for wanting the Game played to the rules

smithy
So now you go from calling me and the team cheats to apologising and then calling us cheats and liars ... I will reiterate what I said earlier I did not see the foul and therefore couldn't call it. You are suggesting me and my team, the majority of which who are long standing league players, have purposely ignored the call for the foul in a bid to win the game in some kind of unsportsmanly manner. This is just not the case and I reject your suggestion emphatically. If you remember Clive offered to play the frame again, which we were all happy with, that's how unsportsmanly we are! You decided not to take him up on that offer.
I have said all I am going to say on this matter, I have apologised for my clear mistake, that should be good enough, if you choose not to accept that in the manner in which it is given I can't do anything about that.

fredthered
Your special fella
Cheating is cheating no mater what is said after

whatafcukinliberty
Nothing to do me but what the hell......lol
I like you both (well, i say hello lol )
My take is this, if the appointed ref for some reason was not watching the game then it should be up to the players to ref each others shots, that is what we do at county (seniors) and it works well.
As much as i think Paul/Clive would not cheat, i also think that Fred wouldn't either and so in the event that the ref did not watch, the player not at the table should be deemed ref and the foul should stand...
I have had this done to me (jimmy wharton = worst ref ever) and he was on my team lol
It is done now so probably need to move on now and maybe remember this for next time. If a ref, for whatever reason, is distracted and not watching then the reffing passes to the players playing
cops and who???

smithy
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 wow someone has found me special I new someone would eventually 😱😱😱😱😱😂😂😂😂😂😂

JammyJim

whatafcukinliberty wrote:
I have had this done to me (jimmy wharton = worst ref ever) and he was on my team lol

You're not the only teammate I've had that thinks this of meSpank
Stupid game anyway!!!

big col
just my views on the cheatgate scandal if they offered to replay the frame why did you not accept this.We all make mistakes after all

Jump to Forum:
Google Search
Follow us on Facebook

Help this site and the network
grow by following all the
Bucks8Ball and iCueSport news:

Region 6 Southern
Region 6 Southern Live
Mens AFixturesTableStats
Mens BFixturesTableStats
Mens CFixturesTableStats
LadiesFixturesTableStats
SeniorsFixturesTableStats
MastersFixturesTableStats
Region 6 Southern Results
ShedCam - Live Pool

Europe U.S.A
0 0
Race to 11
Click for Scorer Panel
The Potting Shed Leagues
Code of Conduct

iCueSport Web Shop

Discount Supplies

Cue Wizard

The textual content, images and programming displayed within this website are the exclusive property of Bucks8ball.com, or provided to Bucks8ball.com by third parties such as iCueSport for exclusive use within this website. Duplication or reproduction of this content, unless explicitly stated otherwise, is an offence under UK, EU and US Copyright Law. Please note the terms and conditions of using our forums! This site is not designed for children if you are under 13 then please leave now.

Copyright Bucks8ball.com © 2010